dont worry be happy

i hope u dance

Tuesday, October 7, 2008


My mom went to hawaii last year and enjoyed it very much. She took many beautiful pictures while she was there. She stayed there for a week. My aunt and granny also went with her. My mom went on an 8 mile hike and didn't bring any water! I bet she was thirsty. My mom and aunt tried to snorkle while they were there. My aunt did well but my mom didn't do so well she said. I missed har a lot, but I knew she would come back. the funny thing about it was that it was the week of T-Cap. I wish I could go to Hawaii some day!

No comments:

dance/rain

live ur life right cause u only have one life to live

music is my life

friends/coolie

converse rainbow

oh yes im unique

waddling penguin

mountain dew

i love chocolate

Peace #2

becca plate